- All the Materials are Providing through BUStudymate are Completely Free.
- So Kindly Register Before Using it.
- We are providing every features for logged in Users.
B.com 2nd Sem Banking Law and Operation Important Question For Sep-Oct Exam 2020
1.What is trust deed?
2.What do you mean by holder for value?
3.What do you mean by lien?
4.Give the meaning of material alteration of cheque.
5.Who is double crossing?
6.Who is a Kartha?
7.Expand RTGS and NEFT and MICR.
8.What do you mean by endorsement ?
9. What is special crossing ?
10. Define ‘promissory note’.
11. What is mortgage ?
12. What do you mean by Dishonour of cheque ?
13. Who are lunatic?
14. Who is a Banker ?
15. Define negotiable instrument.
16. Give the meaning of material alteration in cheque.
17. What is joint account ?
18. What is credit card ?
19. Who is trustee ?
20. What is blank endorsement ?
- State the merits and demerits of ATM.
- What are the differences between promissory note and cheque?
- Briefly explain the principles of bank lending.
- Explain the procedure to open current account
- Briefly discuss any six recent innovation in banking sector.
- What is negotiable instrument ? Explain its features
- Distinguish between overdraft and cash credits.
- What are the advantages of credit cards ?
- What are the consequences of wrongful dishonour of cheque?
- Distinguish between general lien and particular lien.
- List the disclosure of a customer account ,under law.
- Narrate any six significant reasons for the dishonour.
- What are the precautions to be taken by a banker while opening the account in the
name of joint stock company ?
- State the advantages of electronic banking services.
- Explain the circumstances in which a banker can dishonour a cheque
- Write the exceptions to banker’s obligations to maintain secrecy of his customers
- Write a note on:
(a) Bank overdraft
(b) Letter of credit
Discounting of bill of exchange
- State the precautions to be taken in opening and operating of account in the
(a) Joint Stock Company
5.Discuss the various advantages and disadvantages of Internet Banking.
- Who is Paying Banker? Explain the statutory’ prot~ction avail?ble to the Paying
- State the different type of Bank Accounts and explain the procedure in opening
and operating the account of a minor.
- Explain the different kinds of endorsement.
- Briefly explain the relationship between the Banker and Customer.
- Explain the principles of Bank lending in detail.
- Explain various general relationship between banker and customer.
- Give the meaning of crossing. Explain the types of crossing
- Briefly explain any four types of bank account holders.
- Write short notes on :
a) Internet banking.