- All the Materials are Providing through BUStudymate are Completely Free.
- So Kindly Register Before Using it.>
- We are providing every features for logged in Users.
FACEBOOK INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2020
Facebook offers a peer-to-peer program to support and encourage aspiring doctoral students. Applicants who are committed to appropriate and inventive research in houses associated with engineering and computer science at a renowned university can apply.
Students in each year of their Ph.D. may request this program. The program will benefit competent students from minority groups who are traditionally underrepresented. Applications submitted must be evaluated on the basis of the validity of the student’s research statement, letters of recommendation and publication record.
The winners of the Fellowship Program will be donated to two years of tuition and fees paid, a grant of $ 37,000, and conference travel support for up to $ 5,000 annually.
• Tuition and academic fees will be paid for up to two years (four semesters).
• A stipend of $42,000 will be annually given to cover living and conference travel expenses.
• Visit for the annual Fellowship Summit at the Facebook Headquarters will be reimbursed.
• Candidates applying for the program must be full-time Ph.D. students. They should be enrolled in any recognized University around the world, by the start of the fellowship, i.e. fall 2021.
• Students applying must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more pertinent domains.
• Students must continue to be full-time enrolled for the period of the fellowship to obtain advantages from the program.
Students will be restricted to apply for Facebook fellowships if they are vigorously being funded by Facebook through some other collaboration or sponsorship or if they are vigorously being overseen by a Facebook Researcher.
- A research summary of about 5500 words, that certainly specifies the area of focus, the significance of the field, and relevance to Facebook of the scheduled exploration during the award.
- Two recommendation letters, where one is from an academic advisor. Students need to provide their references’ contact data and a corresponding form will be sent to them to submit their letters.