- All the Materials are Providing through BUStudymate are Completely Free.
- So Kindly Register Before Using it.>
- We are providing every features for logged in Users.
UNITED NATION INFORMATION CENTERS (UNIC) INVITES INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS FROM STUDENTS
The United Nations Information Centers (UNICs) is inviting applications for public information interns. The INTERN – PUBLIC INFORMATION – Hindi is a temporary job opening. The UNIC internship post is available under the global communication duty department. The UNIC internship is located in New Delhi in the United Nations Information Centre.
The United Nations Information Centers belong to the Strategic Communications Division (SCD), Information Centres Services (ICS) of the Global Communication department. The UNICs are further responsible for the supports of objectives and activities of, promoting greater public understanding of, the UN by transmitting data to the people working in the organization.
The UNICs internship is unpaid. The interns qualifying for the internship will have to work 35 hours per weak (five days a week) under the supervision of the supervisors and staff members in the office or department to which they are appointed.
Students applying for United Nations Information Centers must have communication, client orientation, and teamwork skills. The applicant must have a will to learn and work towards the achievement of organizational goals.
• The selected interns will support and assist UNIC staff in executing UN events and campaigns for the duration period of the internship.
• Assist the UNC team in developing content for the UNIC website and various social media platforms.
• Administer background and research work for campaigns and events.
• Deliver logistical and organizing support for campaigns and events.
• Support UNRC/UNIC joint communication team with campaigns and events.
• Type and translate several reports and documents in the Hindi language.
• Perform various other daily responsibilities as per the organization’s needs.
Students who wish to apply for the internship with the United Nation Internship Program are required to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
-Candidates must satisfy any one of the below-mentioned criteria:
• Enrolled/persuing a post-graduation degree
• Enrolled in the last year of the undergraduate degree
• Completed under-graduation/post-graduation
-Competitors must possess computer knowledge and should be computer literate in basic software applications.
-The applicant must show a keen interest in the work and job of the United Nations and must have a personal obligation to the objectives of the organization.
-Students must possess the ability to interact with people of different backgrounds, beliefs, and cultures. Furthermore, the candidate must retain a willingness to understand and try to be tolerant if accepting different views and opinions.
The candidates are not required to possess any prior professional work experience for applying for the internship. However, students must have a good command of English and Hindi language as the internship demands for the same. Students willing to apply for the internship can apply before 16th August by visiting United Nations Information Centers.
Link to apply- [https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=139424](link url)